Jobs At waldorf-kras
kartofel-pro.ru is a financial media company based out of Bangalore, catering to a global audience. We are building the next generation finance portal helping young investors take unbiased investment decisions. So, if you are a self-driven individual who loves building great products then you will love working with our team of super-achievers.
The founders of waldorf-kras have background in creating multiple successful start-ups.
- The chance to work for a US start-up with remuneration better than industry standards.
- Stock options to help you grow along with us.
- Lots of learning directly from industry veterans who are passionate about building and catering to a global audience.
- Fun, energetic, and transparent start-up work culture.
- Scope for tremendous professional growth.
- For the techies, we offer challenging work in cutting edge Web 2.0 technologies, and mobile applications for smartphones.
- For the finance professionals, a free and creative work environment and the chance to work on a great new product for the US stock markets.
MEAN Stack Developer
We're looking for a talented developer with 1-5 years’ experience in MEAN technologies, who can contribute individually as well as guide juniors.
- Experience working on high-performance, interactive web applications.
- Hands on experience working on the MEAN stack, particularly Angular JS.
- A background or interest in finance would be an added plus.
- An extreme attention to detail and a focus on quality is something we value greatly. The candidate must be able to go to the root of the problem.
A BE/ BTech degree in Computer Science.
Senior/Junior Equity Analyst
As Senior/Junior Equity analyst you will be responsible for coming up with independent & original analysis of American Technology stocks. You would be expected to carry out fundamental/technical analysis using various ratios and charts. Deep understanding of financial statements of companies along with ability to predict future trends. You would need to come up with stock valuation models which will help end users in their equity investment decisions. Work with the technical team to build stock-valuation models & carry out back testing of various models. You will need to work with financial reporters to come up with final reports/analysis/blogs. Actively participate in community discussions by way of comments/blogs etc to promote use of kartofel-pro.ru portal.
Experience & Qualification
CA or CFA or MBA in finance with BCom/MCom degree. Minimum 3 (Junior) to 6 (Senior) years experience in analyzing public listed companies in India or US. And most importantly a passion for stock markets! Personal trading experience would be an added plus.