Gilead Sciences Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GILD)
Gilead Sciences Stock Analysis
Last Analyticsjnj stock splits berkshirehathaway stock price santander banco share price con ed ticker exxon mobil stock quote today xerox stock symbol brk a dividend history share price santander stock quote berkshire hathaway hershey chocolate stock symbol stock quote for xom nyse xom stock quote stock quote xom
Investors can watch the waldorf-kras Gilead Sciences stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for GILD stock.
Gilead Sciences, Inc. Stock Rating 4.3/5
waldorf-kras GILD stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Gilead Sciences revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check Gilead Sciences dividend performance. Gilead Sciences valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Gilead Sciences stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy GILD stock?
- Gilead Sciences's average operating margin of 57.8% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 42.2% for Gilead Sciences.
- The price to earnings multiple of 7.6 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 23.7.
- GILD stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 3.4 as against the Medical-Biomed-Genetics industry average multiple of 5.7.
- Gilead Sciences generates a high return on invested capital of 44.7%.
- Gilead Sciences has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 54.7%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 39.4%.
Gilead Sciences Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use waldorf-kras Gilead Sciences stock analysis as a tool to arrive at conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Gilead Sciences revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of GILD technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.