Alphabet Inc-C Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GOOG)
Alphabet Inc-C Stock Analysis
Last Analyticsexxon mobil stock price now exxon mobil oil stock prices oldest publicly traded companies berkshire hathaway stock price a berkshire hathaway a stock quote share price for santander historical chart of the dow dow jones charts historical berkshire hathaway stock ticker symbol exxon stock quotes historical chart of dow jones quote berkshire hathaway hershey stock split berkshire hathaway stock price b
Watch the robo advisor video of Alphabet Inc-C stock analysis on waldorf-kras. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GOOG stock.
Note: waldorf-kras stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Alphabet Inc Stock Rating 3.3/5
waldorf-kras GOOG stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Alphabet Inc-C revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Alphabet Inc-C valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Alphabet Inc-C stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy GOOG stock?
- Alphabet Inc-C sales grew by 25.8% year on year in 2018 Q1.
- Alphabet Inc-C's average operating margin of 22.7% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 14.2% (average) for Alphabet Inc-C in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.03, Alphabet Inc-C is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector.
- Alphabet Inc-C has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 20.6%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Alphabet Inc-C at 10.9%.
- Alphabet Inc-C has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 14%.
Should you sell GOOG stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 6.8, which is higher in comparison to the Internet Services industry average of 2.9, making GOOG stock expensive.
Alphabet Inc-C Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the waldorf-kras Alphabet Inc-C stock analysis to ascertain how GOOG stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of GOOG stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Alphabet Inc-C revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether GOOG stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.