Alphabet Inc-C Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:GOOG)
Alphabet Inc-C Stock Analysis
Last Analyticsbanco santander stock dividend hsy stock split johnson and johnson stock ticker berkshire hathaway current stock price bank santander share price berkshire hathaway stock share price stock quote for xom xom stock price brk.a stock quote santander share dividend history berkshire hathaway stocks berkshire hathaway dividend yield xom stock splits historical chart of the dow five publicly traded stocks
Watch the robo advisor video of Alphabet Inc-C stock analysis on waldorf-kras. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for GOOG stock is shown in the video.
Alphabet Inc Stock Rating 3.9/5
waldorf-kras GOOG stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Alphabet Inc-C revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. Alphabet Inc-C valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Alphabet Inc-C stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy GOOG stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Alphabet Inc-C was 23.7% in 2017 Q3.
- Alphabet Inc-C had a healthy average operating margin of 24% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 20.1% for Alphabet Inc-C.
- Alphabet Inc-C has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.03.
- Alphabet Inc-C generates a high return on invested capital of 31.4%.
- Alphabet Inc-C has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 14.5%.
- Alphabet Inc-C has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 22.9%.
Should you sell GOOG stock?
- GOOG stock is trading at a PS multiple of 7, which is a negative when compared to the Internet Services industry average multiple of 3.
Alphabet Inc-C Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the waldorf-kras Alphabet Inc-C stock analysis to ascertain how GOOG stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Alphabet Inc-C revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.