21Vianet Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:VNET)
Last Analyticsbanco santander dividend yield market cap berkshire hathaway dow jones performance chart santader share price santander share value today hathaway berkshire stock price stock quote exxon mobil historical chart of dow jones berkshire hathaway stock share price dow chart historical banco santander nyse hershey ticker symbol brk a dividend history
View the 21Vianet stock analysis video on waldorf-kras. Our VNET analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: waldorf-kras stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
21Vianet Group Inc Stock Rating 1.6/5
waldorf-kras VNET stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as 21Vianet revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. 21Vianet valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at 21Vianet stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you sell VNET stock?
- 21Vianet sales shrank by -3.4% year-over-year in 2018-06.
- Over the last twelve months, 21Vianet posted an average operating loss margin of -33.99.
- 21Vianet registered an average TTM Net loss of -18.4%.
- 21Vianet has a debt/equity ratio of 0.61, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for VNET stock.
- -18.4's negative ROIC of -18.4 indicates operational inefficiency.
- 21Vianet has a negative return on equity of -11.8. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
21Vianet Related Company Stock Videos
waldorf-kras 21Vianet stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
21Vianet revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about VNET stock.